in honor of spring and the fresh fruits that i love so much...i got a new background!!
i hope you enjoy it. i only lost my blog twice before i finally was able to make it work correctly.
off to ice my cupcakes. yummy.
March 20, 2009
a few thoughts on what made my day a good one....
- first day of spring
- ate ice cream at 9:40 am
- played wii - favorites hula hoop, soccer dodge ball, tennis, bowling
- see my favorite cat, LUCY!!
- chat with Mom
- visit with Nanny and Pa
- eat a yummy Nanny-biscuit
- new hair cut and eyebrow wax
- wearing my bright yellow sweater
- not going to work
- dinner with Jayson
- monday - college classes & party 8-2
- tuesday - elementary school 7:30-1:30
- wednesday - college classes & party 8-2
- thursday - elementary school 7:15 - 2:50
- friday - elementary school 7:15 - 2:00 then college seminar 3-5 and NANNY'S B-DAY!
- saturday - teacher certification exam 1-5
- sunday - sunday school then church
- monday - friday - elementary school all day