January 23, 2013
- After deciding to post confessions today, I surfed over to my blog and noticed my last post about my word. I still don't have a word. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a word this year. Not really worried about it.
- We had dinner at church tonight and I managed to actually cook real food. (We're going to ignore that my real food consisted of macaroni and cheese - for the 2nd time this week. Oops.) Not only did I cook for tonight, I also cooked tomorrow night's dinner too. I'm hoping to work with a teacher buddy and get a lot of planning done tomorrow afternoon and wasn't sure how quickly I'd get home. Wanted to make sure there was a pre-cooked meal all ready to go.
- I wish my cat could talk. He always seems like he has something to say. I also wish I could take him for walks at the park or to visit my family and on car rides to the Chickfila drive thru for cookies. That would be great! (So random, I know)
- I slept through most of the Bachelor on Monday. Just can't stay awake until ten on a "school night". LOL. Sad to see Kacie B. go. She seemed so sweet in the last season but I felt like I was back in 5th grade with the tattle-telling.
- We can earn "early out" passes at work to leave 30 minutes early. I used one of mine today. What did I do? I bought gas and groceries. Then, I came straight home and dumped the groceries and went for a jog/run/quick walk to the lake and back. Not sure what came over me but it was so fun. I was very proud of myself. Normally, I'd use that early out to get an extra nap. LOL.
I guess that's enough random-ness for one midweek post. Happy Almost-Thursday!
January 3, 2013
2013 - Twenty Thirteen - Two Thousand Thirteen
Every year for the last 3 years I've chosen a word to represent my year.
2010 = celebrate
2011 = engage
2012 = active
But 2013 has no word - yet.
I have lots of things on my mind for this year and even a few goals to strive toward. But I'm stuck on a word. I guess I'll ponder it some more and come back to it in a few days. After all, it is only the 3rd day of the year (even though it feels like New Year's Day was for-ever ago!)