January 23, 2013

Midweek Confessions

I'm linking again with http://www.emyselfandi.com/ for Midweek Confessions. I'm not sure if she's doing a linky this week but I thought I'd confess anyway.....here goes....

- After deciding to post confessions today, I surfed over to my blog and noticed my last post about my word. I still don't have a word. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a word this year. Not really worried about it.

- We had dinner at church tonight and I managed to actually cook real food. (We're going to ignore that my real food consisted of macaroni and cheese - for the 2nd time this week. Oops.) Not only did I cook for tonight, I also cooked tomorrow night's dinner too. I'm hoping to work with a teacher buddy and get a lot of planning done tomorrow afternoon and wasn't sure how quickly I'd get home. Wanted to make sure there was a pre-cooked meal all ready to go.

- I wish my cat could talk. He always seems like he has something to say. I also wish I could take him for walks at the park or to visit my family and on car rides to the Chickfila drive thru for cookies. That would be great! (So random, I know)

- I slept through most of the Bachelor on Monday. Just can't stay awake until ten on a "school night". LOL. Sad to see Kacie B. go. She seemed so sweet in the last season but I felt like I was back in 5th grade with the tattle-telling.

- We can earn "early out" passes at work to leave 30 minutes early. I used one of mine today. What did I do? I bought gas and groceries. Then, I came straight home and dumped the groceries and went for a jog/run/quick walk to the lake and back. Not sure what came over me but it was so fun. I was very proud of myself. Normally, I'd use that early out to get an extra nap. LOL.

I guess that's enough random-ness for one midweek post. Happy Almost-Thursday!


No comments: