I'm linking up with my new favorite blog, www.emyselfandi.com, for her 30 things to do before 30 post. I love this idea of having a list of things to do before a certain age. I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with 30 things tonight but seeing as a have several (somewhere between 6 and 8) years until I'm 30, I'll still have plenty of time to add to my list of things.
1. I hate trying to come up with the first thing on the list. Yikes! #1 always seems to mean the most important. I guess the most important would be to have a summer packed full of fun the year I turn thirty. I realized in typing this list that I will turn 30 in June and then celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary in August of the same year. I think that is super cool and requires some super fun plans that summer. I'll let you know when I decide what those plans might be (in a few years)!
2. Go on a cruise with Mom. Hopefully that will happen in the coming summer! Woohoo!
3. Lose 15 pounds. I should really get busy with this one NOW!
4. Get a full time job as an elementary school teacher. Come on, Economy! I'm ready and willing to work!
5. Pick out and purchase a new (or at least new-to-me) SUV.
6. Find an organization system for my photos, scrapbooks and stick with it and stay up to date.
7. Learn how to apply eyeliner on myself.
Until then, check out the blog, www.emyselfandi.com I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about E, her cute dog Addy and teaching high school. (I have a cute cat Tucker and want to teach little kids but somehow my blog isn't as much fun. Maybe I should update more?!?)