September 15, 2009

And the Countdown begins....

With the recent announcement of my graduation date, I located a countdown down to any date thingy on a website. Of course, I needed to know how many days it was to several upcoming events.

Here you go:

100 Days till Christmas!!! Woohoo!

90 Days until Graduation!!!

79 Days until one of my bestest friends marries my brother in law. Love being matchmaker!

75 Days until Mom's birthday!

72 Days until Black Friday Sales and my parents' wedding anniversary!

71 Days until Thanksgiving

61 Days until Student Teaching is over!!! (2 months! I think I can handle 2 months!)

43 More school days left of Student Teaching...ugh that means 86 more times that the alarm
clock will go off rudely at 5:45

There's really not a whole lot going on in September or October for me. Just normal life stuff. Nothing gigantic to count down to. But I did save the most important countdowns for last....

3 more sleeps until weekend!!!

10 hours or less until I'm home again!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Awesome countdown! Congrats on your upcoming graduation!