January 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Today is Wednesday. Oops. I also had a goal of posting "Ten on Tuesday" every Tuesday this year. Oops again.

2. I've been making lots of frosting this morning for my Wilton Cake Decorating class. Class is lots of fun. I like playing with frosting. I have discovered I have a natural talent for making frosting clowns.


3. My friend Shirley has started a blog about couponing. I would love to get really good at couponing. Not sure if I really have time for another "hobby". Want to learn about couponing, too? www.savingwithshirley.blogspot.com

4. I would really love to get motivated to scrapbook again. I'd also love to have space to leave my scrap stuff out in the open instead of stuffed under the bed.

5. Since I can't get motivated to scrapbook, I have been organizing my photos. I bought photo boxes on sale at Michael's last week (3 boxes for $5) and made cute labels for them. I even went back to get more boxes because J wants me to organize his childhood photos too. I think the boxes are sort of simple-cute and would look great in that new scrapbook room that I'm dreaming of. 



6. It's cold. Really cold. Currently 36 degrees at lunch time. I'm ready for spring.

7. I've got a job! I'll be teaching 3rd grade while the teacher is on maternity leave. I'm nervous. I'm excited. I'm going to have no time to scrapbook, take cake classes, or organize photos. I'm going to have to get up really, really early. Ugh.

8. I'm getting my haircut tomorrow. I've had this appointment for over a week. I still don't know how I want to get my haircut.

9. I have a "breakfast date" in the morning. Me, Nanny, Pa, and sausage, biscuits, and gravy. YUM!

10. I wish I could learn how to digi-scrap. If I could, I would want my layouts to look like Cathy Z's. (Photo of layouts on Cathy's blog taken as part of the December Daily Project that I never finished.)




Goal for Next Tuesday: Complete a Ten on Tuesday post in less than 20 minutes.

No comments: